Unknown Device Connecting At Odd Time
I know for a fact that a device has been using my home WiFi at night when I'm asleep and I'd love to see who it is and confirm it but I am stumped at how to do it. I thought Fing would be the solution but the device goes offline throughout the day so it isnt in the search and seeing that I have to manually refresh, I cant be up to check it.
I downloaded the PC version but I read here that it scans every hour which means it can very well be unable to scan at the time the device logs in.
My router is no help (Dlink) and only shows me currently connected devices so any help or advice would be very much appreciated.
- 4.8K All Categories
- 2.5K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 907 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 98 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 36 Network Infrastructure
- 4.3K Ask about Fing
- 384 Fing Account Change Request
- 837 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 460 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides