Fing prime membership

Boogies
Boogies Member Posts: 4
Photogenic First Comment
I recently subscribed to Fing prime but also have an existing subscription which ends in March 2021. The Prime started around 30th November 2020 and ends in 2021. My question is, why didn't the prime subscription start at the end of my existing subscription in March 2021? Am I paying for two subscriptions in the same app?  I'm a little confused as to what is what, could someone explain please !  and what do I do with the subscription that ends in March 2021?

Comments

• Boogies
    Boogies Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment
    I recently bought the new 1 year prime subscription which is going to expire in November 2021, but I also have an existing subscription which is due to expire in March 2021. My question is are they two different subscriptions?  And if not, why doesn't the prime come into effect at the end of my present subscription which ends in March 2021?  Cause I'm a little confused as to why am I paying for two subscriptions of the same app. Didn't Fing notice I'm a present subscriber. Could someone explain?
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Boogies
    To clarify, Fing premium is a separate subscription that enables premium features on Fing app and Fing desktop and future Fingbox premium features.
    The subscription before you subscribed is Ads-Free subscription which removed ads from Fing app. Both of these subscriptions are different in nature.
    Currently, the real benefit for people upgrading to Fing Premium will be Fing Desktop & Fing App users. For these users, there is access to more features & usage that is not available on the free app/desktop. There is currently limited benefit for Fingbox users (regarding specific functionality) however, we will be introducing new Premium features across all of our current product offerings as we move forward, that will not only benefit our App & Desktop users, but also our Fingbox users.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!