Fingbox Device Events not displaying.....making me sign up for Premium?
I own a Fingbox and I am unable to access more than 1 day of device event history. It prompts me to sign up for premium. I tried re-installing the app and I am logged in under the correct account. All of the historical device history data is in the network event log, but I always go to the device and tap events to get a log of just that device, not every single one on my network. I read that a fix for this was coming by the end of November? Help please!
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 874 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides