Fingbox Device Events not displaying.....making me sign up for Premium?

megebhart
megebhart Rhode Island, United StatesMember Posts: 3
Second Anniversary First Comment
edited December 2, 2020 in Fingbox #1
I own a Fingbox and I am unable to access more than 1 day of device event history. It prompts me to sign up for premium. I tried re-installing the app and I am logged in under the correct account. All of the historical device history data is in the network event log, but I always go to the device and tap events to get a log of just that device, not every single one on my network. I read that a fix for this was coming by the end of November? Help please!

Best Answers

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    #2 Answer ✓
    Hi @megebhart
    The changes to the Timeline reporting & the Monthly performance report has been implemented by the end of November. We have already made the changes to display the events for 3 months and soon those changes will come into effect and then you will be able to see 3 months of historical data if you have Fingbox. You will not need a premium to access this and changes will be in affect automtically.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • megebhart
    megebhart Rhode Island, United StatesMember Posts: 3
    Second Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2, 2020 #3 Answer ✓
    @ Robin, any idea on when I can expect the functionality in the app to be restored?
  • Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    #4 Answer ✓
    megebhart said:
    @ Robin, any idea on when I can expect the functionality in the app to be restored?
    We have implemented the changes. Please allow it few weeks to come into effect. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!