Fingbox Device Events not displaying.....making me sign up for Premium?

megebhart
megebhart Rhode Island, United StatesMember Posts: 2
First Comment First Anniversary
edited December 2, 2020 in Fingbox #1
I own a Fingbox and I am unable to access more than 1 day of device event history. It prompts me to sign up for premium. I tried re-installing the app and I am logged in under the correct account. All of the historical device history data is in the network event log, but I always go to the device and tap events to get a log of just that device, not every single one on my network. I read that a fix for this was coming by the end of November? Help please!

Best Answers

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    #2 Accepted Answer
    Hi @megebhart
    The changes to the Timeline reporting & the Monthly performance report has been implemented by the end of November. We have already made the changes to display the events for 3 months and soon those changes will come into effect and then you will be able to see 3 months of historical data if you have Fingbox. You will not need a premium to access this and changes will be in affect automtically.
  • megebhart
    megebhart Rhode Island, United StatesMember Posts: 2
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2, 2020 #3 Accepted Answer
    @ Robin, any idea on when I can expect the functionality in the app to be restored?
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    #4 Accepted Answer
    megebhart said:
    @ Robin, any idea on when I can expect the functionality in the app to be restored?
    We have implemented the changes. Please allow it few weeks to come into effect. Thanks