SPANISH??? DESKTOP 2.3.1.

I have updated to fing desktop 2.3.1. in OSX and, and has Spanish disappeared ???
What I do?

Tagged:

Answers

• Robin
    Robin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,614
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Hmon1
    I am sorry but I am unable to understand your query. Can you please explain in detail and if possible please share any screenshots of the error. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Hmon1
    Hmon1 EspañaMember Posts: 14
    10 Comments Photogenic

Yes. I mean I have updated fing desktop on OSX to version 2.3.1.
    Before my language was Spanish, but now it is in English, and I don't know how to change it.
    In my fing app, it's in Spanish.
    It was also after becoming Premium ...

Thank you

• Robin
    admin
    Hi @Hmon1
    As far as I know, we have released Fing desktop in English language only. For Fing app, you can change the language but not for Fing desktop. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Hmon1
    10 Comments Photogenic
    Do you mean that in the previous desktop versions if it was in Spanish and in the last one it was not?

I do not like!
    If I find out, I don't go premium !!!

Thank you.

• Robin
    admin
    To update, Fing desktop was never available in other languages apart from English. I have confirmed the same with our development team. Only Fing app can be set to different language, not the Fing desktop.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
  • Hmon1
    10 Comments Photogenic
    Sorry, I don't understand.
    I have Fing Desktop since version 1.0! and always in Spanish.
    A few days ago I went premium, I updated to the latest version and it has never been in Spanish?
    Sorry but I still don't understand.

• Robin
    admin
    I am sorry @Hmon1 but I have confirmed with our development team that Fing desktop has always been in English. I am not sure which application did you use or if you have any screenshot so I can investigate.

Robin (Admin at Fing)
  • Hmon1
    10 Comments Photogenic

• Robin
    admin
    @Hmon1
    I meant for any screenshots of Fing desktop when it displayed in Spanish language.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
  • Hmon1
    10 Comments Photogenic

I have no screenshots of past version....hope you understan.