Vulnerability on router but not specified

Alek
Alek Member Posts: 1

I just can’t understand why I get an alert on my router but there is no tip on what it is or what to do. Please any help from here?!

thank you

Answers

• fingdev
    fingdev Member, Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 19
    10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    ✭✭
    edited November 2020

Hi Alek,

We found a minor issue that is showing the alert also if there is no active threat. We already resolved it and we will rollout an update early next week (it will also contain other cool stuff 💪🏻). In the meantime scroll the screen down and if you see the green badge in all the sections you are good to go 😊

• Mozoc667
    Mozoc667 Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment

Not impressed fingdev. So you warn us that there is “some” vulnerability but no mention of what it is. No active threat....wow. I will sleep tight. Thanks for the analysis. When the “kool” stuff will be released? Any ETA?

Imagine going to your family doctor and he/she tells you that you some vulnerability has been detected and may exposed to an unwanted disease. How fast would you fire that doctor? Is vagueness part of the “premium “ features?

• fingdev
    fingdev Member, Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 19
    10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    ✭✭
    edited December 2020

Hi,

If you read carefully the above reply you will see that it’s only a UI issue in the summary on the top. If sections below do not report threats, you are good to go

As for the new version, we already submitted the new build to Apple but they are slowly processing it. We submitted it 6 days ago, and we already requested to speed up the app review. Apparently they have some issues on their side.