Current provider - no internet
So I have this scenario where the Fing app on 2 phones (android 10 and iOS 14) states that I am not connected.
However I am clearly connected. As when I use the Fingbox and select internet I can see that I am , it's even done speed test and I can see the public IP and details in 'internet setup' , however the internet provider section looks like it's just hanging on trying to return info.
When I use other tools example Analiti it can determine that it's Superloop as seen in one of the pics , sometime it may ever resolve as NuSkope which also the same company
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 874 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides