I have diferent IPs for a single device. Why?
Hi! Today I did a device scan on my network from the fing app (not from fingbox). I was connected to my 2.4G wifi, in which I have connected several devices and my fingbox. The output shows me 2 routers that appear to be the same router (mine). But one of them has its normal IP (192.168.1.1) and another 5 additional IPs that coincidentally are the same IP as each of the devices connected to this network.
Can someone explain to me why this happens?
Thanks a lot
- 5.1K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 963 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 104 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.7K Ask about Fing
- 450 Fing Account Change Request
- 941 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 472 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 150 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides