Multiple networks with ISP name

jamzm
jamzm Pittsburgh, PA, USAMember Posts: 133
100 Comments Second Anniversary First Answer 5 Likes
✭✭
Why do I always get these?  Is there a setting out of whack or is this normal?  See attached snip.
I used to be fat.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 3,028
    250 Answers 1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    #2 Answer ✓
    @jamzm, the first is your network as discovered with your fingbox.  The second is the network as discovered by the mobile app and the third is a network you scanned when on an ISP network.  You can delete the ones you don't want and there is no harm in keeping them.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    #3 Answer ✓
    Hi @jamzm
    Are you using an Apple device? I would like to tell you that if you have Fingbox and then you install Fing desktop then, first of all, you will see multiple networks under your account. Only those networks will merge from Fing mobile app and Fing desktop which are without Fingbox.  

If you have iOS 11+ without mac address and if you run a scan from there, you will see another network without any mac address. If you open the network pushed by Fing desktop, you will see it but will not be able to refresh from mobile.  

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • jamzm
    jamzm Pittsburgh, PA, USAMember Posts: 133
    100 Comments Second Anniversary First Answer 5 Likes
    ✭✭
    #4 Answer ✓

No apple. Windows. I do use Mcafee Total Protection w/VPN. So, Marc says this is not a problem. Thanks, Robin. Thanks Marc.

I used to be fat.
    Robin_Ex_Fing