Default screen on android app

mariomare22mariomare22 Member Posts: 2
First Comment Photogenic
Hello,
By default when i open the app i see the wireless network shown.
how can i switch by default to Fingbox view everytime I open the app?
Also since I have Fingbox how can I remove Ads for Premium?

Answers

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,369
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @mariomare22, you should be able to do this as follows.  From the home screen of the mobile app, click on all networks, right below the people section, then swipe left on the network you want to make default and choose the home icon.  You can also delete old networks from this screen by doing the same action but choosing the trashcan icon.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,213
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @mariomare22
    If you are signed in with Fingbox network then you wont see any ads. If you are getting ads then can you share the screenshot of the ads.
    Also, to add Fingbox to home tab, you can go to All networks and then long tap on Fingbox then it will get you an option to add it to Home tab.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,369
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Robin said:
    Hi @mariomare22
    If you are signed in with Fingbox network then you wont see any ads. If you are getting ads then can you share the screenshot of the ads.
    Also, to add Fingbox to home tab, you can go to All networks and then long tap on Fingbox then it will get you an option to add it to Home tab.
    @Robin, I don't think long tap works on iOS (Or maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot??) .  I'm including a screenshot from the mobile app...  If so is this just an Android thing?

Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • mariomare22mariomare22 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic
    Thanks for the answers.
    There you go

admin
    Thanks @Marc
    I forgot I have android. It is just an Android thing. For IOS, yes you have to swipe. Thanks for clearing that up. 
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    admin
    @mariomare22
    The Fing Premium is not an ad but it shows an option if you want to upgrade to Premium subscription which has its own benefits. Unfortunately, this promotion or upgrade alerts cant be removed as it is a part of Fing app
    Robin (Admin at Fing)