Unable to pause iPad internet access
Attempted to pause internet access to an iPad but realised shortly after that it was still connected. By the looks of it, it found a second IP connection and still had internet access.
I'm only running 1 router, no extenders.
iPad only has access to 2.4Ghz but not 5Ghz.
Was able to replicate by pausing access for 30min and then attempting multiple links on iPad. Eventually a page loaded up and was able to continue surfing........
Need help to deny access to internet for this device at certain times.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 927 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 405 Fing Account Change Request
- 860 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides