Fing 2.2.2 Connectivity Problems. Health check code: N001-N006-N009-N401. On MacOS 10.14.5.

CurtKCurtK Member Posts: 4
Photogenic First Comment
Fing Desktop. No FingBox. Just using free desktop app. Why am I getting these errors?

Answers

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 1,787
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @CurtK, the desktop does not utilize the Fing Box so what you're seeing should be accurate from the apps perspective.  

Healthcheck should have a question mark on the far right.  Click on it and it should tell you what it is and possible things to check or do to correct.

Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • CurtKCurtK Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment
    edited October 22
    There is nothing wrong with my network. The problem is with the "apps perspective". Those errors are all BOGUS. None of the suggested "remedies" you referred to apply to my network.
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Why not screenshot some examples and the reason why they are not correct. The info could be useful to Fing to perhaps improve the product.

Photogenic First Comment
    edited October 23
    I don't want to publicize details about my networking setup. The error codes should be sufficient. This product is fundamentally broken.
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @CurtK, I am tagging @robin from Fing.  If you're concerned about publicly posting, perhaps you two can do a private DM on the details.  he would be in the best position to help you.  As for the fundamentally broken, that remains between the two of you to decide.
  • RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 3,079
    2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Thanks for the support @Marc
    @CurtK
    as Marc suggested: Healthcheck should have a question mark on the far right.  Click on it and it should tell you what it is and possible things to check or do to correct.
    If you want to investigate and guide you better then please DM me or share a screenshot or even better a shared health check report, it would be very helpful. 
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    Photogenic First Comment
    Thanks. OK, I will send you a DM.