Fing Android Paid Subscription

ccbvsyccbvsy Member Posts: 3
First Comment Photogenic
Paid for 1 year of Fing on Android to eliminate ads.  That worked great for a while and my subscription doesn't expire until February 2021, but I'm not getting ads in the app.

Answers

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,365
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @ccbvsy, did you mean to say you are getting ads?  Your statement above says your not.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • ccbvsyccbvsy Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic

sorry, my note had a typo. I'm getting ads even though I have a paid subscription.

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,365
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing to check is if you have logged into the app with the same account your subscription is set to...

Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,206
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Thanks @Marc
    @ccbvsy

I understand that you are looking to remove ads from your Fing App subscription. Can you please confirm if you have used the same email address of the Playstore/Appstore to make the Fing account and buy the subscription? And Are you signed into the Fing app with the same email address with which you have purchased the subscription?

If you were using an Apple device and have used 'Sign in with Apple Id', please make sure to allow Fing App to see a real email address instead of the relay email address.

If you are signed with the correct email address then click on Account tab from bottom, you will be able to see the 'Restore Purchase' option. Click on that option to refresh the purchase and after this, please sign out and restart the phone and then sign in again. This will remove the ads.

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • ccbvsyccbvsy Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic

tried all the steps outlined (use email from Google play store, clicked restore purchase, logged out, restarted, logged in). Still got ads.

fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling. No more ads.

Thanks for trying.

Robin