How do I speed up Fingbox LAN connection from 100 MBit to 1 Gbit?
Hello everyone, I'm probably not the only one with the problem that the fingbox only connects to the LAN with 100 Mbit. I have a Telekom Speedport Smart 3 router with GBit LAN ports. I connected the fingbox directly to the router using the original Fing-LAN cable. Unfortunately, the fingbox is always recognized with only 100 Mbit. Replacing the LAN cable, which had 1 GBit connected to a PC, did not bring any improvement. Does anyone else have an idea?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 931 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 877 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides