mkstill1mkstill1 Member Posts: 4
First Comment Photogenic
My wifi has security!

Comments

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,206
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @mkstill1
    Can you send me the screenshot of the Fing app page where it shows the security is none and the router settings page where it shows it current security settings so I can check?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • mkstill1mkstill1 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic
    Attached please find what you requested. Thanks.
    admin
    edited October 2020
    Thanks @mkstill1 for the screenshots. I am seeking further advice on this one and I will get back to you with an update. 
    In meantime, Can you please check whether the WiFi scanner works or not? I will be looking forward to your reply.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    First Comment Photogenic
    Robin, if by Wifi scanner you mean "Scan for Devices", yes it works with the correct result. Thanks.
    admin
    mkstill1 said:
    Robin, if by Wifi scanner you mean "Scan for Devices", yes it works with the correct result. Thanks.
    Thanks, I will investigate and get back to you with an update.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    First Comment Photogenic
    Robin, recently WiFi security is showing WPA2/WPS. Have you done anything? There have not been recent updates to the app. Thanks. 
    admin
    mkstill1 said:
    Robin, recently WiFi security is showing WPA2/WPS. Have you done anything? There have not been recent updates to the app. Thanks. 
    We have not changed anything yet but soon there will be a newer version of Fing app. I am glad that the issue is resolved automatically.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)