Speedtest limited to about 500 Mbit download?
Why can't my Fingbox measure any speedtest much more than about 500 Mbit on my Gigabit (1000 MBit) connection? Upload is always correctly measured with around 50 Mbit.
If I use any other speedtest on my Macbook Pro (for example Ookla), I'm measuring up to 700 Mbit via WiFi. Why can't my Fingbox speed-up to the 1 Gigabit via LAN that my ISP provides me? Fingbox says it's connected to 1 Gigabit so it should be able to speed-up to 1 Gigabit if also my Devices can this via Wifi.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 874 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides