I own two Fingboxes and do not intend to use an API. Do I benefit from a Pro subscription?

wjs
wjs Member Posts: 7
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
What additional benefits are there to a Pro account, and does it cover all Fingboxes that I own?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,665
    1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    #2 Accepted Answer
    The Fing desktop does not interact with the Fingbox and is a separate product.  The mobile app and the Fing web site are the the only interfaces that interact with a Fingbox.   They are positioned for different purposes.

This is a quote from @Robin from Fing... https://community.fing.com/discussion/4754/exciting-news-fing-desktop-2-0-is-here/p2

We currently have 3 different product offerings:
    1.     Fing Mobile App
    2.     Fing Desktop
    3.     Fingbox
    All functionality will still work on Fingbox and there is no subscription for these features. It is a completely separate product from the New Fing Desktop 2.0. Should you decide to subscribe to Fing Desktop Premium, the amount is for the additional tools, functionalities, and capabilities of Fing Desktop.

Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,665
    1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @wjs, did you mean desktop or mobile application?
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • wjs
    wjs Member Posts: 7
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    I didn't know if it applied to one or the other, or both.  My iOS Fing app doesn't say anything about the Pro version. There really isn't much information about it, especially if you own a Fingbox and already get most of the service Pro seems to provide.