why my fing app (connected to a fing box) does not refresh

Ximo
Ximo Member Posts: 2
First Comment Photogenic
edited October 1, 2020 in Fing App #1

why my fing app (connected to a fing box) does not refresh?

Answers

• Marc
    Marc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,652
    1,000 Likes 2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Ximo, can you confirm that you are logged into the same account you normally use for Fingbox?  If so, could you screenshot what your seeing?
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • Ximo
    Ximo Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic

I am logged in with my usual account. I see the device screen as always but it does not update, it has not updated since yesterday when I added my fing box again. There is no way or button for refresh. It also doesn't show me events. My internet provider has changed me from ipv4 to ipv6. I don't know if this could be the problem

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,727
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Ximo said:

I am logged in with my usual account. I see the device screen as always but it does not update, it has not updated since yesterday when I added my fing box again. There is no way or button for refresh. It also doesn't show me events. My internet provider has changed me from ipv4 to ipv6. I don't know if this could be the problem

If the ISP changed to Ipv6 then this is the issue. As of now, Fingbox is not able to work with IPv6 unfortunately.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!