Removed a rogue access point and now my Mac doesn’t work!
Hi I installed a fing box a while ago and after network detection it told me there was a rogue access point. I didn’t do anything at the time as I did not know what device it was referring to and there was only one option to clear it which was to something like ‘remove it from network’.
but I kept getting notifications for it and to be honest I got fed up looking at them so I clicked the only option to clear the notification.
now my MacBook Pro will not connect to the internet... :(
Router is Huawei IDG Echolife
fing app 9.2.0
running on iOS 13.7
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 931 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 409 Fing Account Change Request
- 883 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides