Android Fing App - Speed Test
Is anyone having the following issues with the FING android app?
1. The Internet Provider - Retrieval of provider information takes forever! In my case my provider Rogers.
Have to wait greater than 15 minutes to get access to speed test, that is if it ever responds!
2. Test Speed now - The mLAB speed test cycles between 3 locations from my area (Toronto, Montreal, Washington).
Only the Washington site is successful in providing the speed test. Both Toronto and Montreal fail during the upload with the message that "test aborted". This also occurs during the Fing Desktop speed test.
Does anyone have an insight into these app issues?
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 980 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 105 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 4.8K Ask about Fing
- 481 Fing Account Change Request
- 974 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 475 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides