Android Fing App - Speed Test
Is anyone having the following issues with the FING android app?
1. The Internet Provider - Retrieval of provider information takes forever! In my case my provider Rogers.
Have to wait greater than 15 minutes to get access to speed test, that is if it ever responds!
2. Test Speed now - The mLAB speed test cycles between 3 locations from my area (Toronto, Montreal, Washington).
Only the Washington site is successful in providing the speed test. Both Toronto and Montreal fail during the upload with the message that "test aborted". This also occurs during the Fing Desktop speed test.
Does anyone have an insight into these app issues?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 928 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 405 Fing Account Change Request
- 861 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides