Why does clicking my Fing Desktop Icon do nothing.
I am running Win 10, latest version. When I install Fing, I get a desktop icon on my task bar that does nothing. Fing works great on my iPhone. On my PC in Windows, there is no sign it exist on my computer except the do-nothing icon and I was able to uninstall the desktop version indicating a presence of an App.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 406 Fing Account Change Request
- 862 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides