i bought a used Fingbox and cant unlink it from the previous owners account
how can i do a complete reset? ive done the unplug, hold reset, plug in and wait 30 seconds. it goes from flashing white to white and then to flashing blue. i never get green led allowing me to connect with the app.
Could it still be linked to the previous owners account? Is there a way to do a hard reset that also unlinks the previous account? ive reset it a dozen times and i only get the same result.
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 942 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 102 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 428 Fing Account Change Request
- 901 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 470 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 150 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides