i bought a used Fingbox and cant unlink it from the previous owners account

JIim_B2000
JIim_B2000 Member Posts: 4
First Comment

how can i do a complete reset? ive done the unplug, hold reset, plug in and wait 30 seconds. it goes from flashing white to white and then to flashing blue. i never get green led allowing me to connect with the app.

Could it still be linked to the previous owners account? Is there a way to do a hard reset that also unlinks the previous account? ive reset it a dozen times and i only get the same result.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• JIim_B2000
    First Comment
    #2 Accepted Answer

i bought a used Fingbox and cant unlink it from the previous owners account

Iim_B2000 Member Posts: 1 ✭

how can i do a complete reset? ive done the unplug, hold reset, plug in and wait 30 seconds. it goes from flashing white to white and then to flashing blue. i never get green led allowing me to connect with the app.

Could it still be linked to the previous owners account? Is there a way to do a hard reset that also unlinks the previous account? ive reset it a dozen times and i only get the same result.

Robin said:
    Hi,
    Can you please DM me the screenshot of the Fingbox with displaying MAC address so I can guide you? Thanks

• JIim_B2000
    First Comment
    #3 Accepted Answer
    I was able to contact the previous owner and get the previous login information.  There was one network left on the account.  After that was deleted the fingbox was disconnected from the previous account and i was able to link it to my account
    Robin_from_Fing

Answers