Bandwidth Analysis

ninjaertle
ninjaertle Member, Beta Tester Posts: 6
First Comment
I am using Fing app 2.2.0 on a Mac and I am unable to locate the Bandwidth Analysis tool.  Any help would be appreciated.
Tagged:

Comments

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 5,052
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    I am using Fing app 2.2.0 on a Mac and I am unable to locate the Bandwidth Analysis tool.  Any help would be appreciated.
    Refer to this article: https://help.fing.com/knowledge-base/bandwidth-analysis-feature/
    Hope it helps.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • ninjaertle
    First Comment
    edited September 15, 2020 #3
    That is what I was trying to say.  I do not have that view in the version of the app I am using.  There is not a network tab or link or anything that I can find that refers to network or bandwidth analysis.
  • Robin_from_Fing
    admin
    That is what I was trying to say.  I do not have that view in the version of the app I am using.  There is not a network tab or link or anything that I can find that refers to network or bandwidth analysis.
    Are you signed in with your Fingbox account? Can you DM me the MAC address of your Fingbox so I can check? Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • ninjaertle
    First Comment

• ninjaertle
    First Comment
    Does the photo help.  You can see my user name towards the bottom, assume that means I am logged into my account.  Where in this app would I find the bandwidth analysis tool?
  • Robin_from_Fing
    admin
    Does the photo help.  You can see my user name towards the bottom, assume that means I am logged into my account.  Where in this app would I find the bandwidth analysis tool?
    This is the Fing desktop application that you are using? We now have 3 Fing product offerings: 
    1. Fing Mobile App
    2. Fing Desktop
    3. Fingbox
    To manage the fingbox, you need to use the Fing mobile app and then you can see Bandwidth analysis following my link which I provided in previous comment.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
  • ninjaertle
    First Comment
    Thanks for your help Robin.  My mobile app does not have all of the options that are shown in the link you sent.  I have 3.  Events - Export - Identify devices by.  Those are the 3 options I see in the mobile app I am using v9.1.4 iOS
  • Robin_from_Fing
    admin
    Thanks for your help Robin.  My mobile app does not have all of the options that are shown in the link you sent.  I have 3.  Events - Export - Identify devices by.  Those are the 3 options I see in the mobile app I am using v9.1.4 iOS
    I believe you are not signed in with correct email address on Fing mobile app. Can you please DM me the account settings page where it displays the email address to verify. Also, you can sign out and sign in with correct email to make sure. Also, you need to go to "All Networks" and then see if you are able to see your Fingbox network or not? Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
  • ninjaertle
    First Comment
    The last piece of advice worked......Thank you so much for your assistance. 
    Robin_from_Fing