How can i make IP monitoring ?

so i need to see the website and bandwidth consumption for managing  my internet and network speed 

Answers

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,725
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @RAFIC
    You can make use of any external firewalls like Firewalla or Cujo which tracks and monitors the bandwidth consumption of the devices and provide parental controls on websites as well.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
    Lee_Bo
  • Lee_Bo
    Lee_Bo Member Posts: 271
    100 Comments 100 Likes 5 Answers 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like @Robin said, you're going to need some form of device that you will have to add to your network.  Many firewalls offer the data you are looking for.  If you have an old computer that's not being used and it has at least 2 LAN ports, PF Sense is a favorite of mine.  It's a free download but you will need some technical knowledge to get it installed, up and running.

Hope this helped.
    Robin_from_Fing
  • ADU
    ADU Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    How I can monitor Internet outages of my home?
  • Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,725
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    ADU said:

We have launched an outage detection service. This Internet outage detection is a free service that provides you awareness of your Internet connectivity quality, status, and issues. You will be able to get answers to all your Internet questions in real-time like: Is the Internet down for everyone or just me? Is my ISP really delivering good service? What ISP works best for me? 

Check out the new internet outage detection site here: https://internet.fing.io 

You can log in to Internet outage detection via your existing Fing account. Just make sure your home location and ISP are set-ups correctly so you can start receiving notifications about outages affecting your ISP.

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Lee_Bo
    Lee_Bo Member Posts: 271
    100 Comments 100 Likes 5 Answers 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭
    Robin said:
    ADU said:

We have launched an outage detection service. This Internet outage detection is a free service that provides you awareness of your Internet connectivity quality, status, and issues. You will be able to get answers to all your Internet questions in real-time like: Is the Internet down for everyone or just me? Is my ISP really delivering good service? What ISP works best for me? 

Check out the new internet outage detection site here: https://internet.fing.io 

You can log in to Internet outage detection via your existing Fing account. Just make sure your home location and ISP are set-ups correctly so you can start receiving notifications about outages affecting your ISP.

The only "downside" to this is, the outage needs to last more than a predetermined amount of time.  In other words, if your ISP drops for 10 minutes, as Spectrum has lately, there's no notification.