Why does this computer not show an IPV6 address in my gateway?
Does anybody know why, when I look at the list of connected devices in my gateway, my work computer doesn't show an IPV6 address? Every other device in there except the cable box has a MAC, IPV4, & IPV6, but not my work computer. It's just the MAC & IPV4. Is it the company's VPN in the computer or the security dongle maybe? (SecurID)
Thanks for the help!
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 43 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 536 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 528 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 157 Community Updates
- 28 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides