iPhone 11

robby_12robby_12 Member Posts: 7
First Comment Photogenic
edited August 2020 in Fingbox

I have linked my iPhone 11 to my Fingbox, but it does not show in my Fingbox. The Location is put on for this Fingbox app. It puts all generic Devices in the fingbox. I also copied the IP address in my router and put that IP address in the phone, but it still doesn't work. I have never had so many problems before, I have an iPhone 7 so Connect is no problem. I am really disappointed why there are so many updates of Fingbox. After updating Fingbox often does not work.

Comments

• robby_12robby_12 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Photogenic

I have linked my iPhone 11 to my Fingbox, but it does not show in my Fingbox. The Location is put on for this Fingbox app. It puts all generic Devices in the fingbox. I also copied the IP address in my router and put that IP address in the phone, but it still doesn't work. I have never had so many problems before, I have an iPhone 7 so Connect is no problem. I am really disappointed why there are so many updates of Fingbox. After updating Fingbox often does not work.

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,760
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @robby_12
    Thanks for your post. Can you please DM me your Fingbox MAC address and I can guide you further?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • robby_12robby_12 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Photogenic

For your information: I turned of the Fingbox.

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,760
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    robby_12 said:

For your information: I turned of the Fingbox.

I have DM you. Please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!