iSCSI notifications from FingBOX
I have an iSCSI device (NAS) in my network and use that from a PC and Mac.
When the PC and/or Mac boot, FingBOX always reports a New device with a random MAC-Address. (I auto-block new/unknown devices, so they appears as a new blocked device)
This is easy to clean-up, but the reports are becoming a pain in the behind. Sometimes I need to clear 16 reports/devices. (Fing reports it coming on-line and going down again in a timescope 2 minutes)
What can I do to prevent these reports?
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 43 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 540 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 528 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 157 Community Updates
- 28 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides