Why, if I have a Fingbox, do Pings and Wake-up-on-LAN’s originate from my iPhone?
I get a message stating that I am not on the current network and do I want to add an access point. What’s the point of a Fingbox if I can’t remotely wake up a device?
if I VPN to my router, then fine, I can ping, etc. But why doesn’t the Fingbox do this as it’s already in my network? Why would I want my phone to do this when I’ve paid for a Fingbox - don’t get it.
- 5.5K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 111 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 41 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 519 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 478 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides