Exclude devices from internet-break
We use the internet-break functionality to disable internet use for our kids after 21:00h, as they then should go to bed. It’s re-enabled at 7 in the morning.
However, phones nowadays switch to the mobile data network of traffic via WiFi is of poor quality. We use a phone parental blocker as well so the phone is not accessible during those off hours, but for data traffic (billing) purposes it would be good to be able to exclude specific devices from the internet-break functionality. While keeping the devices registered to the specific user, as it’s used for home/away tracking as well.
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 108 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 529 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 474 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides