TP-Link Deco (in my case M5)
Other than the Main unit, my other Deco units continuously go offline for about a minute and then recover (woth either wireless or ethernet back haul). I have reset the units and tried many different configurations but nothin worked.
Today I diconnected my Fing box from the network and the disconnects have been repaired. I'll keep monitoring but it appears as if the Fingbox was the culprit that interfrred with my network
Is there a setting I should use (either on Deco or Fing) so that I can reconnect my Fingbox (V1) to the network?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 927 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 406 Fing Account Change Request
- 866 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides