TP-Link Deco (in my case M5)
Other than the Main unit, my other Deco units continuously go offline for about a minute and then recover (woth either wireless or ethernet back haul). I have reset the units and tried many different configurations but nothin worked.
Today I diconnected my Fing box from the network and the disconnects have been repaired. I'll keep monitoring but it appears as if the Fingbox was the culprit that interfrred with my network
Is there a setting I should use (either on Deco or Fing) so that I can reconnect my Fingbox (V1) to the network?
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 982 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 106 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 4.8K Ask about Fing
- 485 Fing Account Change Request
- 976 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 474 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides