Managing blocked devices
I have a Fingbox and it is set to automatically block new unknown devices.
It recently reported that it had blocked a new device.
The report shows only that it tried to acquire 192.168.1.1 (suspicious) but it provides no further information about MAC address, or device type, ...
The only options appear to be to unblock the device, which seems unwise, or to dismiss the notification.
Why is so little information displayed?
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 942 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 102 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 428 Fing Account Change Request
- 901 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 470 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 150 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides