Is there any way of providing headers with custom target urls?
When setting custom target URLs in the connectivity health checks, I have a server that uses basic auth to authenticate. Is it possible to add an Authorization header to a URL in order to authenticate and return 200?
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 982 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 106 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 4.8K Ask about Fing
- 484 Fing Account Change Request
- 975 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 474 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides