Cannot confirm account after paying for Premium Fing

I have paid for Premium fing but it still says Free 
There was an email with a confirm button, but it does not work, only takes me to the page where it says 
fing premium Incomplete with no option to confirm.
since it says "Free" it does not allow me to access paid support

Answers

• EAKIJEAKIJ Member Posts: 8
    Photogenic First Comment
    The email says the bank requires further action, I contacted the bank and approved, still no change in status
    Photogenic First Comment
    The bank says the issue is closed and approved and no further action can be taken. 
    The Fing account level is still showing as "Free" and the status doesn't update 

Photogenic First Comment
    and now payment system my time has expired?

chillibenny
    Photogenic First Comment
    it says my account is active for a year still, and gives me the option to cancel, but I can't use it 

Photogenic First Comment
    Apparently if I cancel before the term is up, the account remains active?  Is that effectively turning off my auto-renew? Since I don't get money back? But the system would not take my money in the first place.
  • CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 1,082
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    hi Jonathan, I can see that you have logged a ticket in relation to this, to which I have responded for more details. There is now Premium account active in relation to your account, currrently. Regarding why the transaction would not go through, we will need to investigate further (generally it is due to a limitation for the card provider, however, you have advised that they have authorised it, hence we need to investigate further). Please send any responses back via the ticket (as it is relation to payments and accounts, I would prefer not to publish publicly). Once we have an outcome, we can update other users here. Thanks
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    Photogenic First Comment
    I tried to re-enter my payment information and it did not process, tried to cancel the subscription so I could start over, which did not help either.
  • WillydaklownWillydaklown Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Yeah I am having the same issue

chillibennyLen0
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,504
    2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin

Yeah I am having the same issue

Thanks for the post. Can you please DM me few things so I can investigate: 
    1. What type of card were you trying?
    2. Were you trying to subscribe to monthly/yearly subscription?
    3. I presume there was enough funds in the card account (just to rule out all possibilities)?
    4. Do you have a screenshot of any error message you received & if you can describe how far you got on the payment process? (please exclude any card/payment details)
    5. Were you downloading Fing Desktop for WIN/MAC system?
    6. Which email address did you use to subscribe?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Len0Len0 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Same issue for me, one card had an issue, when tried to correct it kept dropping out other information causing a failure.  After five attempts I gave up and used 2nd card.  This one goes through, sends me a confirmation email, when you click it, you are returned to your old FREE account.  How are order confirmations made without placing the order?
    Photogenic First Comment
    keep sending the status to support,screen shots of the error codes, eventually they will clear out all traces of your transaction in the payment system and your account will return to "free" and it will work, as long as the card is good. Try the monthly plan first to keep the value of the transaction low, just in case it gets flagged for fraud, or you will end up with the same issue. It took 30 days for support to clear out my profile before it worked. I like the product, It's odd that it took them 30 days to fix the problem.
    admin
    Len0 said:
    Same issue for me, one card had an issue, when tried to correct it kept dropping out other information causing a failure.  After five attempts I gave up and used 2nd card.  This one goes through, sends me a confirmation email, when you click it, you are returned to your old FREE account.  How are order confirmations made without placing the order?
    Hi @Len0
    I am sending you a private message as I would require further information from you to investigate this. Please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • GHindenGHinden Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    Same thing with me.  I paid for Premium and it is still showing free but said the premium will expire in 2021. I called my bank and they said that they processed the charge for the premium subscription.  Can you check into this?  Thank you.
    admin
    Hi @GHinden
    I have sent you a private message to address your query. Please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)