Cannot confirm account after paying for Premium Fing

EAKIJEAKIJ Member Posts: 7
Photogenic First Comment
I have paid for Premium fing but it still says Free 
There was an email with a confirm button, but it does not work, only takes me to the page where it says 
fing premium Incomplete with no option to confirm.
since it says "Free" it does not allow me to access paid support

Answers

• EAKIJEAKIJ Member Posts: 7
    Photogenic First Comment
    The email says the bank requires further action, I contacted the bank and approved, still no change in status
    Photogenic First Comment
    The bank says the issue is closed and approved and no further action can be taken. 
    The Fing account level is still showing as "Free" and the status doesn't update 

Photogenic First Comment
    and now payment system my time has expired?

Photogenic First Comment
    it says my account is active for a year still, and gives me the option to cancel, but I can't use it 

Photogenic First Comment
    Apparently if I cancel before the term is up, the account remains active?  Is that effectively turning off my auto-renew? Since I don't get money back? But the system would not take my money in the first place.
  • CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 853
    500 Comments 25 Answers 100 Likes 25 Agrees
    admin
    hi Jonathan, I can see that you have logged a ticket in relation to this, to which I have responded for more details. There is now Premium account active in relation to your account, currrently. Regarding why the transaction would not go through, we will need to investigate further (generally it is due to a limitation for the card provider, however, you have advised that they have authorised it, hence we need to investigate further). Please send any responses back via the ticket (as it is relation to payments and accounts, I would prefer not to publish publicly). Once we have an outcome, we can update other users here. Thanks
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    Photogenic First Comment
    I tried to re-enter my payment information and it did not process, tried to cancel the subscription so I could start over, which did not help either.