Is there a customer support email?

DmsDms Member Posts: 2
Photogenic
I was hacked and someone got into my Fing account and maybe erased all the network history. I pulled up one account, but there are no networks.   I am trying to see if my account could be under other email address (es) -- is there a support email?

Answers

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 1,370
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 28
    @Dms, this is the best place to contact them. I’m tagging @Robin and @Ciaran for help with your situation.  Also moved this to the fing specific thread for greater visibility.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 855
    500 Comments 25 Answers 100 Likes 25 Agrees
    admin
    Hi @dms, initially, only one account can be associated with an email address. Email addresses associated with a Fing account cannot be changed to another email address. So no, your account is not under another email address. Only people with the Fing acocunt password can access a Fing account. If you suspect somebody has managed to gain access to your account by using your password, I would sugest changing your Fing Account password. You can reset your password from here: https://app.fing.com/recovery. I can see that there is a Fing account associated with email address used for your Fing Community account. 
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    Marc