New Firewall --> "network gateway changed", setting to "trusted" has no effect --> alert repeating
I installed a new firewall (firewalla gold: https://firewalla.com/) and now I get this alert a dozen times a day:
I am unable to manage the alert… even if I define the device as trustworthy (in the app) I get the alarm again and again.
The app runs on an iPhone 11 with the actual iOS and I am using a Fingbox.
Can anybody help?
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 982 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 106 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 4.8K Ask about Fing
- 485 Fing Account Change Request
- 977 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 474 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides