Fingbox network does not sync with Fing account

KenZenKenZen Member Posts: 5
First Comment Photogenic

The Fingbox network is present on the Fing app but it does not sync with the fing account.

Answers

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 1,348
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @KenZen, did you verify that you have logged into the app with the same account you use for the fingbox?  Also your using the mobile app and not the desktop with your Fingbox, correct?  Lastly, Could you log into fing.com with your Fingbox account and see if the data is correct?
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • KenZenKenZen Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic
    I only have one account so I can't go wrong. I'm talking about the mobile app. I don't use the desktop app.

• BnelmsBnelms Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment

Go to account storage and restore.

First Comment Photogenic

If I do this, do I lose all the network data saved on the app?

• RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 2,312
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Agrees
    admin
    KenZen said:

The Fingbox network is present on the Fing app but it does not sync with the fing account.

What kind of error do you see? Can you share a screenshot of the error?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    First Comment Photogenic

It doesn't return any mistakes. Does not sync with the Fing account. If I login to Fing.com, no network appears.

admin
    Hi @KenZen
    I need to investigate for this and as soon as there is an update, I will let you know. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    admin
    Hi @KenZen
    Can you please go to all networks and share a screenshot of that page? And also, please make sure you are logged in with the Fingbox network.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    First Comment Photogenic

admin
    Hi @KenZen
    I have sent you a private message as I would require more information to investigate this. Please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)