Why Fing app gives completely inaccurate information?
The Fing app consistently is saying that it has no internet connection even when running refresh. However, I have fully functional net connection. It says one of my mesh wifi connectors is off line, but this is untrue. It is like the app is just reporting junk. I can't see why one would pay for this.
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 529 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 480 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 27 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides