Does fingbox transmit anything in RF?
It seems that my Fingbox is held by customs for government approval. Most likely it means that they suspect the device can transmit in disabled radio frequencies. As far as I understand, the DigitalFence feature only listens the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi range without transmitting nothing. Am I correct? Is there an approving document that I can point to in case the customs ask me for?
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.2K Ask about Fing
- 531 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 485 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 157 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides