Does fingbox transmit anything in RF?
It seems that my Fingbox is held by customs for government approval. Most likely it means that they suspect the device can transmit in disabled radio frequencies. As far as I understand, the DigitalFence feature only listens the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi range without transmitting nothing. Am I correct? Is there an approving document that I can point to in case the customs ask me for?
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 941 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 102 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 422 Fing Account Change Request
- 900 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 470 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 149 Community Updates
- 21 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides