FingBox blocks entire set of known devices
I have Fing set NOT to block unknown devices. However today, when my main router rebooted, none of the (known) devices beyond an etherswitch could get an IP address. Fing listed them as "Device attemping to connect to the network". The workaround was to power off FingBox and reboot everything.
Why did FingBox do this?
(Note that this is a Wired network and the etherswitch is a bog standard unmanaged mac bridge)
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 981 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 105 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 4.8K Ask about Fing
- 482 Fing Account Change Request
- 974 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 475 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides