Recurring Message, every time i start my iMac, and every time i must type the password to solve it !
MDeumens Member, Beta Tester Posts: 3✭
Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,292Hi @MDeumens
Thanks for your post. Can you please explain if you have installed Fing desktop under the applications folder as it is required for Fing desktop to work properly. In this case, please follow these steps:
Uninstall Fing desktop by moving Application to Trash
Download and Install latest Fing Desktop release.
Note: Please install Fing desktop under Applications Folder only.Robin (Admin at Fing)
Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!0
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 548 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 160 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 15 Community User Guides