Mesh Network and network security device
I’m using Wavlink Halo Polar network. It works beautifully. Recently I added a network device (not Fing box) and it has brought my network to its knees. Mode 3 (Default setting) caused a completely unstable network with mesh nodes constantly rebooting, Mode 1 stabilised network but resulted in extremely slow network. Mode 2 results in network nodes sometimes being unavailable and having to attempt web access 2-3 times before request is accepted. Easiest thing is to disconnect the device and take my chances.
Would Fing Box behave like this?
- 5.7K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 43 Network Infrastructure
- 5.3K Ask about Fing
- 510 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 528 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 157 Community Updates
- 28 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides