Mesh Network and network security device
I’m using Wavlink Halo Polar network. It works beautifully. Recently I added a network device (not Fing box) and it has brought my network to its knees. Mode 3 (Default setting) caused a completely unstable network with mesh nodes constantly rebooting, Mode 1 stabilised network but resulted in extremely slow network. Mode 2 results in network nodes sometimes being unavailable and having to attempt web access 2-3 times before request is accepted. Easiest thing is to disconnect the device and take my chances.
Would Fing Box behave like this?
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 964 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 104 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.7K Ask about Fing
- 450 Fing Account Change Request
- 946 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 472 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 150 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides