Merge two fing accounts

Hi there
I have two different Fing accounts that I would like to merge. I use one account on my android phone and the other on my desktop with fing desktop. My desktop account has a premium subscription. Is it possible to merge the accounts or transfer everything to one account and close the other? Thanks in advance for your help.
0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 1,350
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @bharm0, tagging @Ciaran and @Robin who should be able to assist you.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • bharm0bharm0 Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Thanks @Marc. I look forward to chatting @Ciaran / @Robin
  • RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 2,344
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Agrees
    admin
    Hi @bharm0
    As of now, there is no way to merge 2 accounts together. I have converted this as a suggestion. I will include this suggestion for our developers to review. If other users want this feature to get implemented, please upvote the initial post. Thanks again.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • bharm0bharm0 Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Thanks for letting me know. As it's not possible to merge accounts, I would like to transfer my paid membership from this account to my other account and close this account permanently.  Is this possible?
    Thanks
  • RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 2,344
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Agrees
    admin
    Hi @bharm0
    Unfortunately, at this moment, there is no possible way to transfer the paid membership as well as the payment and subscription is integrated with email address. What you can do is cancel the subscription if you have set monthly and then pay using the new email address and then get the old account deleted. I hope it helps.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!