Only 100Mb LAN connection
I really have hit a brick wall here and thinking the device could be scuppered at the point.
The Fingbox is only reporting a 100Mb LAN connection, despite having a CAT6 cable (tested with multiple know good cables), connected to a GB port on the Ubiquity Switch (which also reports a 100Mb connection.
I have tried to force the port to 1Gb but no joy.
I have also reset the darn thing half a dozen times... including disconnecting the power so it tried to auto sense the connection speed again.
Is there something I'm missing ?
Thanks in advance.
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 981 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 105 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 4.8K Ask about Fing
- 484 Fing Account Change Request
- 975 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 475 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides