Only 100Mb LAN connection
I really have hit a brick wall here and thinking the device could be scuppered at the point.
The Fingbox is only reporting a 100Mb LAN connection, despite having a CAT6 cable (tested with multiple know good cables), connected to a GB port on the Ubiquity Switch (which also reports a 100Mb connection.
I have tried to force the port to 1Gb but no joy.
I have also reset the darn thing half a dozen times... including disconnecting the power so it tried to auto sense the connection speed again.
Is there something I'm missing ?
Thanks in advance.
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.2K Ask about Fing
- 530 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 485 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides