Fing Premium and Fing box

FerlautoFerlauto White Plains, NYMember Posts: 51
25 Likes 10 Comments First Answer 5 Agrees
✭✭✭
Does the Fingbox provide any of the services included in the Fing Premium service?  Related, any plans to offer special (discounted) pricing on Premium for Fingbox owners?    The Fing website needs an update as well, as there are no apparent mentions of the new Premium service offering.

Answers

• MayaMaya Member, Beta Tester Posts: 40
    5 Answers 10 Comments 5 Awesomes 5 Likes
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I understood the Fing premium will be a subscription adding more services to desktop, to mobile app and maybe also to fingbox in the future?
    Right now it's not changing at all your Fingbox experience, and as matter of fact the desktop is not even showing the Fingbox network, just the active one that your computer is connected to.
    Robin
  • FerlautoFerlauto White Plains, NYMember Posts: 51
    25 Likes 10 Comments First Answer 5 Agrees
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @Maya.  I posted in the big announcement thread as well, since that seems to be a catchall for everything.
  • RoofSpaceRoofSpace Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Fing's latest update seems to remove some of the original features, making them chargeable under the "premium" option?  Why buy the device?
  • CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 855
    500 Comments 25 Answers 100 Likes 25 Agrees
    admin

Hi all, to confirm, we now currently have 3 product offerings: 

1. Fing Mobile App

2. Fing Desktop

3. Fingbox

All Fingbox functionality will still work on Fingbox and there is no subscription for these features. Fingbox is a completely separate product from the New Fing Desktop 2.0.

To note: If you have a Fingbox, none of your Fingbox features or functionalities have been affected. For more information on specific features per product, please see the link:   https://app.fing.com/internet/account/subscribe/choose#

I hope this helps. Thanks

Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    RoofSpace