How do you get support here

Bill_RBill_R Member Posts: 5
First Comment
I can not connect to the Fingbox, it has a solid blue light. My original post caused someone named Robin to ask for a direct DM. I did that 6 days ago and still haven't heard back. This is not what I expect from a $100 box.
Tagged:

Answers

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,171
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Bill_R , @Robin is the right person, not sure why he has not responded (unless he is caught up in the new desktop release?).  Can you re-DM what you sent last time to him?  Also tagging @Ciaran from Fing to see if he can help you out.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    Bill_R
  • CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 1,092
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @MarcoP, I have privately mailed you for more information in order to resolve your issue. Sincere apologies for the delay. Thanks
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    Marc
  • MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,171
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

@Ciaran , did you mean @Bill_R ?

Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,785
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Bill_R
    Apologies for the delay. I have checked your MAC address and it is activated on a different account than yours. It seems like you have used a different email address to activate it. If you sign in to your Fing app, and go to All networks, are you able to see your Fingbox? Also, If you can DM me or Ciaran the picture of the Fingbox showing MAC address and Fing account email address then we can verify the account and guide you. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Bill_RBill_R Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

Robin, I already DM’ed the MAC to you in my June 24 DM.

1. I have no idea what account it’s attaching itself to. How do I find that out?
    2. If you now require a picture of the MAC Address that will have to wait till I get back home. I’m on the road.

so where do we go from here.?

admin
    Bill_R said:

Robin, I already DM’ed the MAC to you in my June 24 DM.

1. I have no idea what account it’s attaching itself to. How do I find that out?
    2. If you now require a picture of the MAC Address that will have to wait till I get back home. I’m on the road.

so where do we go from here.?

I need to verify the purchase and the account from here due to privacy and security reasons. If you can send me the picture of the Fingbox with MAC address on it and the invoice of the purchase then I will be able to change the email address associated with the Fingbox.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Bill_RBill_R Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    Here is a screenshot of the order:
    I've already sent you the MAC address. It'll be a bit before I'm at the Fingbox location I you want a picture of it. So far you've gone from
    1. DM you the MAC address (I did), to 
    2. DM the MAC address and a picture of the box, to
    3.  DM the MAC address, a picture of the box and a copy of the invoice.
    Are there going to be any more changes?
    admin
    Hi @Bill_R
    I have sent you a private mail to address this quickly. Please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)