ISP number of hops to the internet
Hi, when I do a trace route to a national host, it seems most of the time is spent in my ISP’s infrastructure over 6-7 hops out of 10,
is this normal, and shouldn’t the ISP have a simpler infrastructure?
is that something, that the Fingbox could analyze?
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides