ISP number of hops to the internet
Hi, when I do a trace route to a national host, it seems most of the time is spent in my ISP’s infrastructure over 6-7 hops out of 10,
is this normal, and shouldn’t the ISP have a simpler infrastructure?
is that something, that the Fingbox could analyze?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 931 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 408 Fing Account Change Request
- 877 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 148 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides