Average performance of last week chart

K9allstarsK9allstars Member Posts: 2
First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
Does anyone know why the “Average performance of last week” chart seems to show a two month rolling timeframe? Any way to change this to actually show more details about the last two weeks?

Answers

• VioletChepilVioletChepil London, UKMember Posts: 2,471
    100 Answers 500 Likes 1000 Comments 100 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @K9allstars. I've investigated a bit.
    The chart is the 1 month period it seems and the highlighted number should be the average performance of last week.
    So the title is seemingly only related to those key numbers from last week rather than the whole chart itself.
    I see on my chart 29 July - @K9allstars
    Is this what you are also seeing? 

Community Manager at Fing

• K9allstarsK9allstars Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    Hi Violet, my chart starts on June 30, so a 2 month period.  I guess I was hoping to see a bit more current timeframe with more detail.  Being able to zoom in on a specific timeframe would be a nice feature.
    VioletChepil
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @K9allstars could you attach a screenshot for me? I'm just curious as to how it looks different from mine. 
    You could add this one to Fing App feature requests here: https://community.fing.com/categories/feature-requests 

✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I've inquired more on this:
    The Internet Performance tab shows charts for 2 months. In the report section, you can send the previous month report again as well.
    The section will show the average performance of last week but the chart will show the performance over the period of 2 months to be exact.