Fingbox moved home again, but not activating this time

SoapSoap Member Posts: 2
Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
I've just moved home/changed router for the countlessth time since I got my fingbox V1.
Did the required deactivate the previous network, resulting in the lights going green, but I cannot get the box to add to my new network. It appears in the network scan, I get asked to activate it, but the iPhone app cannot seem to find it to add it. It is currently plugged directly into the UK Vodafone 5G Gigacude router.
Any ideas or suggestions greatly received.

Answers

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,706
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Soap
    The green led means it is ready to be activated. You can try to delete the old network and then try to scan the network and then add Fingbox again. Also, please check this link: https://help.fing.com/knowledge-base/how-connect-fingbox-to-network/
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • SoapSoap Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Thanks for the reply @Robin
    I deleted all of the networks and deleted the app from my phone, which I reinstalled. I followed the connect instructions again, but still nothing.
    The network scan finds the fingbox, but when the 'add fingbox' and 'activate' runs it cannot be found.
    The app appears to be buggy AF at the moment with it constantly freezing and crashing, am not sure if the failed add might be related to this as have never had these issues before.
    Any more suggestions?
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,706
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Which device are you using to run Fing app? Also, Can you DM me the MAC address of the Fingbox so I can check?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!