Why doesn't the fing work with routers that use the ipv6 protocol?
The finger does not support the ipv6 protocol. My router cannot be changed to run only with the ipv4 protocol. So I can do everything except use the Device Block Feature I can't block my smartphones or computer ........ Does anybody know if this problem solved?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 927 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 404 Fing Account Change Request
- 860 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides