Why doesn't the fing work with routers that use the ipv6 protocol?
The finger does not support the ipv6 protocol. My router cannot be changed to run only with the ipv4 protocol. So I can do everything except use the Device Block Feature I can't block my smartphones or computer ........ Does anybody know if this problem solved?
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 541 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 529 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides