Android 10 - Can't login using Google Account

KevinBKevinB Member Posts: 8
Name Dropper First Comment
I have had the Fing app running on my Android phone & tablet fine.  Yesterday I got a new tablet with Android 10, installed Fing and when I try to login using my Google Account it fails.  Any ideas why?

Answers

• CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 946
    250 Likes 50 Answers 500 Comments 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Kevin_B, thanks for reporting. We had 1 other user reporting something similar. They resolved it by logging in using manually entering e-mail and passowrd. Then, next time they tried to log in, they advised that it worked using Google sign in. Can you try that? We can then go back to our developers with the feedback to see if they can assist further

Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • KevinBKevinB Member Posts: 8
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Thanks for the reply Ciaran, I tried that logging in with a username/password, I can get in like that, closed Fing, Made sure it quit and tried the Google login again and it still failed.  I will advise if it starts working later, another problem I had with the desktop app suddenly started working today after it failed constantly yesterday. Thanks for your help and if you need any more info let me know
  • RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 3,079
    2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @KevinB
    I have replied to you for Fing desktop on your original post. Please review and let me know if it helped. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!