How do I export a device list from Fing desktop?

FurryFurry Member Posts: 1
Hi,
How do I export a device list from Fing desktop?
I cant find the link in Fing desktop?
RiconljschoepkeAustinJerrybimboy

Best Answer

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,171
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    @Furry, at the moment there is no reporting export function from the desktop app.  You could highlight, copy and past the grid into excel or similar app but that’s about it.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    RobinRm8168normx

Answers

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,785
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    thanks for the suggestion @Furry
    You can make this as Idea and post in Ideas category and I will pass on this to our Dev team for consideration. For all other users as well who feel this would be beneficial, please click the 'Upvote' button on the initial post. Thank you.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    tezz
  • tezztezz Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic
    this feature would be valuable, not only locally, but also for ISPs.
  • CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 1,092
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi All, to confirm, you can now Export device lists & network information when subscribed to Fing Desktop Premium subscription. See the following article for more info: https://help.fing.com/knowledge-base/device-scan/

Download Fing Desktop Premium here with additional features and enhanced capabilities including: Intruder Alerts, Security Checks, Timeline of Events & Unlimited.

Whether you are an IT expert or a technology enthusiast, Fing has the right solution for your needs. To find out more, please visit: Fing Desktop Premium Plan

Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!